We are now Total Contentz Program Certified!!
SERVPRO of Parma / Seven Hills, Northern Lorain County & Mentor is now trained and certified under the Total Contentz Program by the world renowned Barb Jackson.
When a loss occurs at a home or business, the integrity of the structure is often the first concern addressed. Personal property (aka Contents) can sometimes be overlooked or unfortunately, improperly handled.
We at SERVPRO understand that your personal belongings are very important to you! We know that being the victim of a loss can be a traumatic experience and we do our best to minimize the stress you're experiencing. We understand the monetary and intrinsic value of restoring lost items vs. replacing whenever possible. When contents are affected at your home, we will evaluate, professionally pack-out, transport, clean/restore, store and return your belongings to you. We work with your claims adjuster to ensure your content are cared for.
Why Use a Professional Clean Up Service?
Professional Clean Up Company
Deciding to tackle a hoarding clutter situation can be a challenging feat. If you are a hoarder or want to help a loved one with hoarding tendencies, it is important to be aware of what to expect. In order to efficiently clean up clutter it is necessary to go through the belongings and sort them, deciding what to discard and what to keep. When attempting to start this sorting process solo, it can be difficult to truly evaluate the possessions and come to appropriate decisions. Let a professional clean up service help you. Here’s why you should look into hiring a professional:
- A hoarding cleanup company is trained to handle the situation. The staff is professional, compassionate and effective when working with the hoarder, family, and the situation at hand.
- Companies specialize in sorting, organizing, discarding and cleaning up the clutter. They will work with you to decide what needs to be discarded, what can be donated, and what is acceptable to keep.
- A professional company is quick and efficient. Attempting to work without help can take a while and there can be many setbacks along the way, of which you may be ill prepared to handle alone.
- Hoarding is a mental condition that needs to be addressed with patience. A professional will not only have patience but will also be equipped to explain and assist with the process.
- Professionals also know how to handle the situation in a safe manner. A house of a hoarder could, in some instances, have hazards such as waste, sharp objects, etc. The professional clean up service will know how to treat the circumstance and discard the items without exposing people to potentially threatening situations.
- It’s good to have support. A professional hoarding cleanup service is here to help and is understanding about the conditions.
If a hoarder is open to the idea of cleaning their clutter, do the research. It is helpful to be aware of the hoarding condition and how to help.
blog credit: http://www.hoardinghelp.com/use-professional-clean-up-service/
photo credit: http://lifeisfullofchoiceseurope.com/tag/hoarding/